7/19/2011

Princess Peach lips

Hey DollsZ




I’m Back again with a new lipstick that I have from Catrice.

I wil not really review this lipstick because it is the same as the other ones. You can see a swatch.

Let me tell you the story about this lipstick.
I went to the store to buy some make up. And I was looking for the Orange colored lipstick from catrice. But unfortunately the drugstore didn’t have the testers for the lipsticks. So I saw this one and thought it was the Orange one, at home I opened it up and put it on my lips but Oh oh.
It’s Peach

So say Hello to my new Peach Lipstick

050 Princess Peach from Catrice

I’m more into bright colored lips but this one is good for daily use.

I put it on with a lip gloss and I’m good to go.

The lipstick is very glossy, and does not really dry your lips. This one again is very sheer. And does not cover in one swipe you need to use it more times.



No comments: