8/21/2011

Aapri Facial Scrub cream



Hey DollsZ

I love to scrub my face.
I tried some scrubs but this is my favorite of them all
The Aapri facial scrub.
It's an apricot face scrub.
It's ideal for normal/oily skin


The scrub say's
Aapri facial scrub cream contains ground apricot kernels, apricot kernel oil, aloe vera and vitamin E to deep cleans and remove dirt, grease and dead skin cells.


It's deep exfoliating action leaves your skin feeling smooth clean and refreshed.

I agree with all those point's for me this is it. The best I ever had


It has a course structure.
And it is so creamy.
With just a little bit water you can scrub your face.
I also use it for my body just because it leaves your skin so silky and soft.

The Scrub cream

You just have to clean your face with your regular cleaning product (milk, cleaning gel, face soap etc).
After that just wet your face apply the scrub on your face and massage it in rotating motion.
When your done rinse it off and continue with your daily or your cleansing routine

The scrub smeared
After scrubbing your face feels smooth, clean and oh so soft.
Your pores are clean all your black head's are gone.

I always use a mask after the scrub. Because your pores are open and the mask has a better effect.

This brand is from the UK and has more products I only tried the scrub but if I find more product's I will definitely try them


No comments: