7/27/2011

Get Naked!!!!



Hey DollsZ

Call me Childish
Call me Crazy
Call me Stupid
Call me Strange Or just an Idiot
Or just agree with me

I just got my first make up Orgasm!!!!!
AAAAAHHHH
Finaly I got my hands on It!!!!!!!
*drum roles*
The Urban Decay NAKED PALLET



I have NO words to discribe the feeling!!!
I even told them to wrap it.

I'm so happy
So Exited

I GOT IT

OH MY GOSH

It looks so beautiful


A velvet Pallet with 12 'neutral/naked' colors
Shimmery and Matt colors
1 eyeshadowbrush


And a mini Primer potion


Since I have seen and heard about this pallet I wanted it so bad.
Now they have it in the SEPHORA in Holland so I couldn't resist it.
I need It!!!!!

But the Price
I find the pallet a bit on the expensive side here in holland it cost 47 euro's and that is 67 dollars.
And in the US it costs 48 dollars and that is almost 20 dollars cheaper.
They just change the $ sign into a € sign.
So do you get my trauma????

But I still LOVE the pallet
and colors.
I'm so excited to use it
And play with it

No comments: