7/11/2011

Catrice Limited Edition: Papagena


Hey DollsZ

The catrice limited edition is out with the name: Papagena.



It took me a while to find all the things I wanted from the collection.
The Papagena collection is based on the exotic Jungle. 

I expected more about the collection, It's nice but not WOW!!

The collection has
4 nailpolishs
2 pallets
2  sheer lipsticks
2 cream stick blush
3 eyeliners
1 golden nuggets bronzers
and 1 lashes

The things that I bought are:



The  4 nailpolishes and 2 pallets


From left to right: C02 Birds Of A Feather and C01 Rumble In the Jungle
On The Cover of the pallet they put a imprint of leaves from the jungle . 

The pallets open
The eyeshadow are in pressed with figurs from the jungle.
Swatches from C01 Rumble In The Jungle

Swatches from C02 birds Of A feather
The pallets look good at first sight.
But after using them I find the colors sheer.
They are very shimmery.
and Low pigmented.
I always find it sad that two of the colors are smaller than other in the pallets.

From left to right: C01 Enter the Undergrowth, C02 Welcome to the Jungle,
C03 Amazonian Gold, C04 Bird of Paradise

The 4 polish, I like the first 3 colors C01, C02 and C03.
I don't think the C04 fits the collection.
but for all of them they have a good pigmentation and they look great.
They nailpolishes have a matte lid with catrice all over written.
I like The effect.
It would be nice if they would do it with the whole collection. I find it has something luxorious
Only think I do not like of the lid is that you can scratch the matte color away.

The Swatches.
All over, it was not really a surprising collection.
With surprising colors.
You can compare the colors with other colors on the collection.

If you would like to see more of the collection you can get on the Catrice webpage

No comments: