5/11/2011

NYC Lipstain: Forever Mine Wine



Hey dollsz!!!
I think we all have been confronted with the new revolution of lip product: The Lipstains. There are allot of brand that have lipstains, MAC, MAX FACTOR, COVERGIRL, NYC, REVLON and even much more brands.
It is suposed to be a marker that has the function of painting your lips the most vibrant colours. actualy a lipstick in a marker package to color your lips.
Am I a fan??
NO!!
And Why NOT?
Just because I love bright colors on my lips but NOT color them with a marker!!!

I didn't test the brand, so i can't judge them
I only tested this one of NYC and I'm not really Jumping of my seat to buy more.
I DO like the color
I DO like the longhours that it stay's on my lips (yess it really does)
I DO like it because I Cant feel that it's on
I DO like the shine when it's done
But I DO NOT love how it works!!!
I DO NOT like it because it feels like I'm painting with a marker and that doesn't feel nice on my lips.
I DO NOT like it because it's hard to line my lips with it
I DO NOT like it because of the taste i't has a chemicle taste
I DO NOT like it because when u paint "out of the line"u cannot fix it

The Package It Looks like a marker

Lipstain: 499 Forver Mine Wine
Its A Pointy Marker
 I Use the 'TOP' for painting The Lines of my lips
and the Sides to fill in the lines
The effect I Painted Them at 2 AM

This was the effect after a good night sleep and when i woke op at 2pm
You can still see a glow of it
 Is it a buy??? hmm judge for your self I wouldn't really buy more.

No comments: