8/21/2011

Sweet Purple fantasy


Hey DollsZ

I'ts been a while since I have played with make-up.
But today I really felt like doing something with make-up.
And I had some purple eyeshadow lying on my table so I thought this was my guide color.

On my face I used:
-  an concealer
- than I used Sephora compact powder fondation
- Black opal loose powder
- filled eyebrows with an pencil and eyebrow powder.

Eyes open.
The look I made is a simple look, You could use every color. all combinations with more colors. For me this makeup is just a base for more makeup.
Nothing hard.


Eyes closed


The products I used
The numbers are in the order that I used them


1 NYX: eyeshadow base as an base offcours
2 Catrice LE eyeshadow Berry Fairy: It's an metalic purple-pinkish. On the moving eyelid  2/3rd on the eyes
3. P2 moonlight glam: The light color on the rest of the moving eyelid and inner eye corner
4. P2 moonlight glam: The dark color on the outer eye corner
5. A Random Dark purple ( I don't know the brand or color) on the eye crease
6. A Bronzer under the eyebrow. as highlight with a matt finish. 
7. A purple eyeliner. 
I finished the eyes with some chunky mascara and h&m eyelashes for a more dramatic look.



The lips
  For my lips I used an caramel color lipgloss from catrice
Swatch of the lipgloss
 For my cheeks I used an pink blush

Swatch of the blush withouth blending it.


For some this look is an outgoing look but I would just go outside in the middle of the day with this look.  

Hope U liked it!!



No comments: