5/08/2011

Water Marbletastic: Fun with nailpolish, water n nails



Hey DollsZ!
To day I want to tell ya'll about my adventure of watermarbeling  , I was searching for something to do with my nails. and there it was Watermarbeling.  Maybe some of yall know it but it was new for me.
I stayed up late just to try it and this was my end result


I liked the result especialy  the biggest flower on my nail. But damn it was hard to get them all good. It lookes more easy than it actualy is. 

Things you need:
  • A Cup or glass
  • a stick or something small
  • Bottled water
  • nailpolishes
  • topcoat
  • Tape
  • remover
How It works

- put a basecoat on your nails; A color you would like to show undernieth  the design


Put the tape/ducktape on the skin so you don't have allot of cleaning to do

Let drops of the nailpolishes fall in the water

Make the design that you want with the toothpick or needle



put your nail on the design and go in the water, clean all exces nailpolish
take the nail out of the water and look if the design is the right way

and if u like it let it dry take of the tape/ducktape and put a top coat on it.
This is my endresult *again*

These are the nailpolish I Used

My top coat of catrice and my basecoat of catrice; Lucky in Lilac


The colors i used to water marble are
350 Hip Queens wear blue jeans
190 Wrapped around my Finger
170 I Scream Peach

They look a lilbit diffrent in the pictures

If you don't really get what i just said just look up on youtube of watch this video

I hope you liked it and if you are going to try it your self than HAVE FUN

 

No comments: