8/26/2011

NYX Round Lipsticks

 Hey DollsZ
I have 4 beautyful lipsticks from NYX And I would like share them with you.

The four bodems
The colors are very smooth. The colors are soft.
They are very easy to use just like an normal lipstick.

From left to right
FEMME- GEM-ROSE-CHLOE
 I love these colors they are bright and have a great coverage.
the only bad thing is that they don't last as long as I would hope to.

631 GEM
 GEM is a shimmery bright pink color

502A ROSE
ROSE is a very glittery light pink color.

The glitters are very chunky on my lips, don't like it.
I feel the glitters on my lips. After I used the lipstick I need to put an, lipstick or lipbalm on it.
643 FEMME
 FEMME is a Bright Orange color with subtle glitters in it.

521 CHLOE
CHLOE is a shimmery bright pink with a blue/purple shine in it.

No comments: