4/10/2011

Introducing NYC: New york color nails


Hey Dollsz!!!
Its been a while and there are now space for excuses but I was really bussy with this big assignment but now im totaly available again.
I think we all or lots of us have seen the new york color collection but for me it was something new i havent really heard about it.
I tried 4 nail polishes and a few eyeshadow's but i'm a lil disapointed of the pigmentation of the eyeshadows but the nailpolishes do have a great pigmentation




The new york color package look's classy its cute, its easy in the hand the brush have long hair so with one stroke you can get a good coverage most of the colors are one coat but with 2 coats it is perfect, the light blue (206 east village) is 3 to 4 coats its really light you can also use it as a cute top coat for a dimensional color.


the left color is 206 east village and right color is 208 pier 17


the left color is 247 prince street and right color is 221 spring street

I like the colors they are so bright and highly pigmented, I alsow like the names, packaging and the presentation I will be happy to use more of these colors



No comments: